Disclaimer: This is a pre-written paid Partnered Post.
If you’ve got a blog, you’ll be no stranger to the idea of monetization and thinking of ways you can make money from your hobby.
Of course, money isn’t the only reason to blog – you should blog because you love it.
However, with a little know-how and planning, you can make blogging so much more than a hobby.
You can make it a great source of income and a way to live the lifestyle you want to live.
Read on for some ideas!
The great thing about having a blog is that you can also share your expertise in other forms and advertise them using your blog.
Writing Ebooks is a good way to do this.
There are so many resources online that can help you.
Writing non-fiction is probably the best course of action, but fiction could even work if you have an audience of interested people who you know will read it.
Passive Income Streams
Passive income is money you make while doing nothing at all. Although you need to put in the work initially, you can eventually make money with very little maintenance.
Affiliate links are a great example of effective passive income streams, but you should be sure only to recommend products you genuinely like and believe in.
If you recommend any old product, your audience won’t trust you.
You need people to trust your recommendations and come back to you when they wonder about a product or service.
Create a Product
Creating a product and selling it via your online shop could be the way to go.
Just look at Zoella – blogger turned novelist turned brand owner.
She sells a ton of products because people trust her – even advent calendars. Think outside of the box if possible.
If you like drawing, you could potentially have your images on t-shirts.
Create An Online Workshop
Online workshops and webinars are a great way to teach people what you know. An hour or so teaching on a specific topic could be a lot of fun for you as well as a great way to make money. If you prefer, you could even pre-record your content.
Investing is one of the best possible ways to create wealth for the future, but it can take time to learn. Perhaps you could offer people Forex Trading advice once you’re in the know and show them how you’ve been making money this way.
Sell Your Site
If you’ve been working on your blog for a while, but you get an idea for something else you want to do, you could sell your original site! Sell your domain or your blog, and you could make a sweet amount of money.
Blogging Resources For You to Check Out:
- This online course to help you build a profitable blog
- The best legal investment I made to protect my blog is this bundle
- This graphic design platform with editable templates
- This easy-to-use, beautiful e-Commerce platform that lets you sell online courses, digital products, services and a membership site; and even has email marketing features
- A beautiful physical planning tool to manage your social media platforms
- This editable, digital content calendar to make blogging easier
- Beautiful, high-quality stock photos from this website
- Grab the following freebies inside my resource library, the Content Chest: - Start a Blog & Blogging Process checklists
- A mini-course on consistency
- Blogging Quiz
- Instagram Templates
- Elements of a Profitable Blog Guide